Summer Crafts With Kids
May 30, 2016
Summer is every kid’s favorite time of the year. The weather turns outdoors-worthy, school is out, and fun is found around every corner. But of course, keeping young ones occupied for months at a time is a challenge all its own. If your little ones are running you a little ragged, try keeping the kids busy with some of these fun and easy craft ideas we found online!
- These Tin Can Wind Chimes are a great outdoor craft that you can enjoy all summer long.
- If you’re not afraid of a little noise indoors, Paper Plate Tambourines are a quick and easy craft that will get your kids dancing and moving to the beat.
- Recycle your used boxes by making some truly adorable Cardboard Fairy Wings for the little ones...or yourself. We won’t judge. They’re pretty awesome.
- For another fun craft idea, try Pool Noodle Horses, which are - again - pretty awesome. We might have to try this one out for ourselves this weekend.
- Colorful DIY Thank You Cards are a great way to fill up time and teach your kids about thanking their friends for inviting them over to play.
Looking for more? There’s a ton of awesome ideas online! These are just some of our favorites. :) What are yours? Share your favorite kids crafts with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!
Posted by: Alicia Milligan